Despite our policy to provide the utmost in customer satisfaction, quality and safety sometimes unforeseen events happen during your holidays. For this very reason, we have a Refund & Cancellation Policy.
Our policy is clear, concise, and honest.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
The information below sets forth the Refund & Cancellation Policy of both online pre-bookings, as well as direct purchase at our store for:
Maple Leaf Scuba, S.A. de C.V.
Benito Juarez #273
Cozumel, Q. Roo
We recommend a separate travel & cancellation insurance from your local insurance company.
This is what we will guarantee!
ONLINE & PREPAID RESERVATIONS
Diving, instruction, snorkeling and other excursions
- To reserve your reservation, a 50% deposit is required.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to Dive/Instruction/Snorkel/Excursion date
- full refund less credit card or paypal fees *
- Cancellations 3-7 days prior to Dive/Instruction/Snorkel/Excursion date
- 50 % fee is charged.
- Cancellations within 48 hours prior to Dive/Instruction/Snorkel/Excursion date
- No refund
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations
- No refund
*6% will be charged for credit card payments
Cancellation policy for diving, instruction, snorkeling and other excursions
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/instruction/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled without further notice from Maple Leaf Scuba.
- Cancellations by Maple Leaf Scuba due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are not valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbor master recommendations on when to cancel a trip.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
Maple Leaf Scuba is happy to offer special room rates directly to our customers as part of a diving package. We are not an agency and offer this as a service and therefore we cannot be responsible or interact on any complaint, room preference, overbooking and hotel availability. Please address this directly with the hotel management in question as they can act immediately.
You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for that specific hotel reservation. We have to follow their policy guidelines. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
For more information on the cancellation and/or policy governing hotels, please see the policies listed under Accommodations.
RESERVATIONS PAID & BOOKED ONSITE AT THE STORE
- For closed port situations or bad weather, full refunds will be granted.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are not valid reason for cancellation, we strictly follow harbor master advisory on when to cancel a dive
- For refunds on credit card payments a 6% charge applies
- For refunds on Paypal accounts, a $20 charge will apply
- No refund can be given without the original receipt
Maple Leaf Scuba will do everything possible to resolve any disputes. Please give us a chance to solve any conflict you have by addressing them before you fly back home. This way we have the best possibility to serving you and seeing you again in the future.
Thank you for choosing Maple Leaf Scuba.